Half-Elf on Tech by Mika A. Epstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at halfelf.org.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution:You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Non-Commercial: You may not re-use content for commercial purposes (this does not include community driven websites).
- Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Special license for code samples Special license for code samples
All code samples, examples, snippets or otherwise on this blog are, unless explicitly otherwise noted, licensed under an GPL2 (or later) license:
© 2011 - 2021 Mika A. “Ipstenu” Epstein
This software is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.