I am not available for contract work.
I am not accepting new work at this time.
If you’re looking for help with any of my published, public, plugins, please post in the WordPress Support forums or generate a pull request from GitHub. I get email alerts and will address them as soon as possible.
Individual customization requests or one-off changes are generally declined. My goal is to keep my plugins as simple and straightforward as possible.
Looking to Hire?
Here are people I suggest you hire if you need help. This is not a complete list, it gets edited as people change availabilities, and everyone is in alphabetical order, so it’s not to do with preferences.
WordPress Consultants and Freelancers
- encylia – hosting, server admin, support
- MarkTime Media – website design, multimedia
- Stephanie Leary – website design, plugin development, conversions, consulting
- Web Savvy Marketing – design, site migration, SEO
- Wendy Cholbi – training, support
- WP Fangirl – website design
- Yoast – SEO
Got a bigger project? These companies and groups are worth the money, and do some of the best code around.
There are very few theme shops I trust enough to buy their stuff. The rest are probably okay, but these I’ve bought themes from and would do so again.